1988 🇫🇷 Amateur Brittany Committee jersey
1988 🇫🇷 Amateur jersey worn by the riders selected by the Brittany Committee to participate in the French road, track and cyclo-cross championships. This jersey made in France by Tricot NORET was worn by Hilaire Desclos, winning 10 titles (including nine consecutive from 1974 to 1982 and 1984) of champion of Brittany Elite. First edition in 1945.
Color: Beautiful jersey coloured and styled to reflect the country’s flag of Brittany.
Condition: In perfect condition
• Manufactured from an 100% wool acrylic mix with flocked Ermine, the emblem of Brittany looking a bit like a cross with 3 points downwards.
• Three back pockets at the rear
• Patch "BRETAGNE" in silk sewn on the chest
• Short sleeves jersey
• Long length zip at the collar 10,5cm
• Made in France by Tricot NORET
Armpit to armpit: 45cm
PLEASE NOTE to review the photos carefully to determine the condition.