Mid 50's/early 60's 🇫🇷 Felix Potin - Helyett tracksuit made by Unis Sport
This legendary and extremely rare cycling tracksuit looks fantastic, made of 100% pure wool, was used as training gear, but also as casual wear before and after the races.
This includes pant and jacket made by Unis Sport who was the specialist in quality cycling equipment from the 1930s to the mid-1960s.
Officially chosen by "l'Auto" for the riders of the Tour de France. The national brand of sporting goods and the first specialized French factory. 40, rue de maubeuge - Paris (9e)
Color: Yelllow lettering on a green background
Condition: Flawless New Old Stock
• Manufactured from an 100% pure wool with chain-stitched lettering
• Long sleeves
• Jacket with length zip 54cm
• Two small pockets on the front of the jacket with zipper
• Made in France by Unis-Sport
• Pant length 96cm with length zip at the bottom 20cm
PLEASE NOTE to review the photos carefully to determine the condition.